Get a Handle on Quality Control Issues with Reflect
Reflect™ is a platform that helps agencies create high-quality, error-free transit schedules. For the past two years, the features of Reflect have helped the Maryland Transit Administration in Baltimore, Maryland—one of the US’s largest transit operators—reduce excessive layovers, catch unexpected gaps between trips, and ensure that customers always have accurate information about agency services.
The Reflect platform provides a set of schedule and GTFS checks that can’t be found anywhere else. It allows you to:
- Catch too-short layovers, dropped stops, and gaps in headways and spans
- Compare service levels to your agency’s internal standards
- Visualize changes in stops and alignments in interactive maps and dashboards
- Compare two GTFS feeds to see how services have changed
- Download reports, tables, and supplemental visualizations
The Reflect platform is a part of Prism™, a collection of transportation planning apps created by Foursquare Integrated Transportation Planning.